The Dreebs



The Dreebs are currently the best band in New York. This is true. They are the most unique band making music in our city right now (to the best of my knowledge). They wield insane amounts of power and force. They make the prettiest songs. They make the scariest songs. While I'm going to post a link to their music right here, it's also true that seeing them live is vastly more powerful than just hearing their tunes. I won't really even try and describe them past what I already said above. But they are currently my favorite band in NYC, and we have the pleasure of playing with them on December 15th at Death by Audio ( - DBA Holiday Party - w/ Immaculates and A Place to Bury Strangers). They play first, so get their early. Best best best.

www.soundcloud.com/the-dreebs

1 comment: